Rehab to Home
The short stay rehabilitation at Wheatridge Park Care Center offers the care and therapy services needed following an illness or injury and can provide a bridge between an acute hospital stay and a safe return home.
Enjoy a “suite” experience in one of our rehab-to-home private suites! Specifically designated to accommodate the needs of the patient with short-term nursing and rehabilitation needs.
The therapy team at Wheatridge Park works with you to achieve your goals through an individualized rehabilitation plan that may include a focus in the following areas:
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Increase Muscle Control and Balance
- Improved Ambulation and Mobility
- Minimize Pain
- Bathing and Dressing
- Meal-planning and Eating
- Household Management
- Orthopedic Injury and Prevention Therapy
- Assigned parking for residents and guests
- Scheduled transportation
- Swallowing evaluations and retraining
- Language and communication improvements
- Aural rehabilitation and hearing aid training
- Memory and problem solving
Schedule Your Visit Today!
Wheatridge Park is a community of like-minded seniors living life to the fullest and on their own terms. Every day is a new adventure at Wheatridge Park Care Center. Contact us today to schedule a free no obligation tour.